Kara Jensen is creative—you can tell because it says so right in her title. At Bop Design, she pours all that creativity into the conception and art direction of client marketing initiatives. Dedicated to communicating each client’s unique business value, Kara forges connections with target markets through strategic design and high-impact marketing concepts.
Kara has 10 years of experience designing marketing communications for corporations and non-profits. Prior to Bop Design, she spent several years at LPL Financial, designing materials and implementing brand strategies for the corporate office and its financial advisors. Kara also spent three years as marketing communications director for Windsor Capital, developing campaigns, advertisements and websites that improved the company’s performance.
Dispelling the myth that someone can be too cool for school, Kara holds dual degrees from The College of New Jersey—a BFA in graphic design and a BA in marketing.
Awards & Community Involvement
- Vistage Member (2010 – 2014)
- San Diego Hunger Coaltion Board Member (2011 to 2013)
- 2013 & 2011 SDBJ “Women Who Mean Business Award” Nominee
- 2013 Athena Pinnacle Award Nominee
- 2013 SD Magazine Women Who Move the City Nominee
- 2012 YWCA Tribute to Women in Industry Honoree
- 2012 SDDT Women of Influence Honoree