17 Web Design Terms Explained

17 Web Design Terms Explained

HTML, CMS, DNS, URL, SEO and CTAs. What is with all the initials necessary to build a B2B website? Anyone who has completed a B2B website project has at some point in the process wondered if the web designer or developer was just starting to make up terms and acronyms for the fun of it. As an experienced web design agency, we can assure you that at least 99% of the time, they aren’t making up terms. The other 1% they probably are making them up. Don’t be intimidated by all the terms thrown around before, during, and after a.... continue reading

Race to the White House: Website Showdown

Race to the White House: Website Showdown

Tonight’s Iowa caucuses are the first official candidate showdown in the 2016 Presidential Race. Whether you are a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or Socialist – the 2016 Race to the White House has been nothing short of entertaining. While candidates are spending hundreds of millions of dollars on traditional media, the foundation of their communication efforts is their digital presence. In fact, eMarketer predicts the digital ad spend will reach $1 billion this election. The centerpiece of any digital campaign is the website. So let’s take a look at the top contenders in each party and see who has the most.... continue reading

The Only B2B Marketing Stats You Care About

The Only B2B Marketing Stats You Care About

For many B2B marketers, it’s all about metrics, analysis and data – and for good reason too. Without the right metrics, we don’t know what actually works and where our leads are coming from. In an effort to make your life easier as you pitch your digital marketing strategy or plan out your firm’s marketing strategy, we’ve compiled B2B marketing statistics that will help determine your strategy and convince those skeptics. Let’s take a look at the only B2B marketing statistics you care about when it comes to creating an effective, comprehensive marketing strategy. B2B Digital Marketing Stats Digital marketing.... continue reading

How to Create an Effective Digital Brochure

How to Create an Effective Digital Brochure

One of the many functions of a B2B website is acting as a digital brochure for your firm. Regardless of the technology of your firm or industry, potential clients are looking to learn information about you online. This is where your website becomes a digital brochure to inform and persuade clients to learn more or to contact your company. What Makes an Effective Digital Brochure (Website)? Clear & Consistent Branding First and foremost, your website needs to be a clear representation of your brand and your values. Branding should be present in both design and messaging. As your website is.... continue reading

5 Things You Must Do Immediately Post-Website Launch

5 Things You Must Do Immediately Post-Website Launch

It’s done. Your B2B website is finally live. All the hard work you, your developer, your designer, and your marketing team have put into the website is finally ready to share with the digital world. One of the most common questions we hear after a website launches is: What’s next? How do I promote my new website? Here, we’ll take a look at 5 things you absolutely must do after your B2B website launches. 1. Notify Your Staff The first step in promoting your website and creating buzz is notifying your internal staff. A well-informed staff is an integral part.... continue reading